The term “Much Cheaper” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are used solely for the purpose of identification. Much Cheaper is not affiliated with any trademark holder. All trademarks remain the sole property of the trademark owner.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- you are responsible for researching your chosen travel arrangements.
- any Travel Agent with whom you subsequently make a booking cannot be held liable for claims or damages resulting from the suitability of the travel arrangements you have chosen.
- upon booking you will be bound by the Travel Agent and/or third party booking conditions. You agree to read these carefully before entering into any arrangement.
- you have no contract with Much Cheaper and we cannot be held liable for any claims or damages in respect of the travel arrangements you have chosen.
- prices can fluctuate at any time. Much Cheaper cannot be held responsible or liable for any price fluctuations which may occur from time to time and that these fluctuations are completely outside of Much Cheaper’s control.
- Much Cheaper do not offer any kind of warranty or guarantees for using this service.
Much Cheaper is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 January 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal address
- personal information such as date of birth
- any other information that you submit to us via the Beat My Quote pages
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a cheaper holiday quote. We do this by:
- Storing your Beat My Quote request on our web servers.
- Forwarding your request to our agency partners (having first removed all personal information listed above).
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out of these at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never pass on your personal information to a third party without your prior consent.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us a message via the contact page.